Regency's radiology department provides an extensive range of services, including contribution to emergency services, highly regarded interventional radiology and a comprehensive cross-sectional imaging service.
Our Radiology Department comprises senior radiologists and qualified technicians who work with high-tech equipment to deliver invaluable tests and screenings, quickly and effectively.
Our equipment includes:
- SPIRAL high resolution CT Scan (Tomoscan)
- OPTIMUS Philips x-rays machine.
- Philips SD 800 Ultrasound unit for sonography and echocardiography
- Ultrasound for visceral organs
- Echocardiography and colour Doppler
All routine as well as specialised Radio-diagnostic Techniques like IVP, Barium meal, HSG, contrast studies are conducted.