Regency’s dental facilities and services are performed by highly qualified dental surgeons using ultrasonic scalar and light cure machines. Patients are treated in comfort using the latest dental chairs. The department also has a state-of-the-art orthopantomogram (OPG), which provides a comprehensive X-ray image of a patient's whole mouth, jaw and teeth, enabling accurate diagnosis.
Our Dental Clinic provides the following specialised treatments:
- Conservative dentistry – maintaining and protecting teeth including operative dentistry
- Restorative dentistry including:
- Endodontics – diagnosing and preventing diseases of the tooth pulp and the tissues surrounding the root
- Periodontics – disorders of the gums and supporting structures
- Prosthodontics – reconstruction and replacement of teeth
- Orthodontics – improving the appearance, position and function of abnormally arranged teeth
- Pedodontics – targeting conditions affecting dental development in children including fillings, extractions and preventative treatments
- Oral facial pain management – arising from pain associated with a malignancy, or syndromes such as TMJ disorder, neuropathic pains or headaches
Oral Pathology and oral medicine – treating diseases of the mouth, jaws and related structures.
All procedures are performed with the utmost care under aseptic precautions to protect every patient from infection.